NADA Show 2022 is going to be electric! This year we’re plugging into what’s possible, with a spotlight on electric. And we’ve got resources to get your dealership charged for this new opportunity.
Our very first educational event of NADA Show 2022 explores Inside the EV Opportunity for Dealers. With hundreds of electric vehicles quickly headed to showroom floors, it’s time for a candid conversation with industry leaders, EV experts and progressive dealers. Moderated by Jason Stein, president of motormindz and CEO at Flat Six Media, this Super Session will focus on product, partnerships and possibilities at the retail level. The EV pathway is clear, but what are the opportunities for dealers? And where can the industry work together to make the transition more seamless?
Get answers to these and all your questions at NADA Show 2022, March 10–13, in Las Vegas.
NADA Show education tackles the big issues strategically, offering dealers a fresh perspective and real-world solutions. Choose from more than 100 workshops, including these EV sessions:
- Win in the EV Market
- Marketing to an EV-Focused Future
- Strategic Revenues with Solar and EV Charging
- Introducing the Next Generation of EV Buyers
- EV Charging Simplified: How to Compete with Tesla
Plus, brainstorm and problem-solve during peer-to-peer table discussions exclusively for and among dealers and managers. Exchange sessions are facilitated by NADA subject matter experts and feature topics voted on by NADA Show attendees, including Preparing for the Future of Electric Vehicles.
And we’re also bringing education to the Expo floor. Debuting at NADA Show 2022, the Dealer Learning Lab offers 20-minute, TED-style talks — including The Future Dealership Is Green and Dealership Electrification — that allow you to engage, discover and connect with industry leaders.
Then, stroll down Electric Avenue for a look at the history and future of electric vehicles, and to learn about dealer success stories.
Dealers have questions, NADA has answers. Visit the new EV Solutions Center, where subject matter experts will address issues one-on-one, provide comprehensive step-by-step processes to successfully transition into the EV marketplace, and get you energized about this new opportunity.
- How do I discuss range awareness when talking to EV customers?
- What are the different connectors with charging stations?
- How do we explain charging time for different public station options?
- What is the best way for my customers to charge their vehicles at home?
- What are the current federal, state and local incentives?
- What is the most cost-effective way to get charging stations to my dealership?
What else is top of mind? Submit your EV questions and gear up for NADA Show 2022!
Learn about health and safety practices at the Show.