By Connie Mikels, Director, Expositions, NADA
While the live portion of NADA Show 2021 has ended, on-demand access to the virtual NADA Expo and recorded sessions is still open!
The annual Show helps to connect NADA members and Show attendees with hundreds of companies, offering an array of products and technologies specific to the business of running a dealership. For those who are curious about what’s new at this year’s show, your first stop should be the First-Time Exhibitors section, where you’ll find all the newcomers to the NADA Expo.
The 2021 virtual Expo hall layout provides online shoppers with easy access to these new companies that offer new innovations and product solutions available to dealers. Whether your dealership is looking for specific products or you just want to check out new offerings and keep up with industry trends, the First-Time Exhibitors section is a must-see stop on your NADA Expo journey.
If you’ve already registered for this year’s Show, congratulations! You now have unlimited access to the Expo Hall and on-demand program content until April 11.
Log in now to start exploring the virtual NADA Expo hall and get to know the first-time Exhibitors. In addition, access customizable search options to ensure you get connected with the right providers for your dealership needs.
Still need to register for post-Show access? What are you waiting for? Register today and enjoy special discount pricing:
Post-Show Registration Pricing
- Member $99 (includes International members)
- Non-Member $299 (includes international non-members)
- Allied Industry $299
What You’ll Get
- Main Stage – View recordings of these timely keynote sessions, featuring Mark Wahlberg and Jay Feldman, veteran journalist Bob Woodward, Ford President & CEO Jim Farley, 2021 NADA Chairman Paul Walser, and new NADA President & CEO Mike Stanton, all hosted by 2020 NADA Chairman Rhett Ricart.
- Live Stage – See interviews with industry experts on what’s happening in the heart of the industry.
- NADA Expo – Access to Show specials on thousands of dealer products and services from hundreds of top exhibiting companies.
- Distinguished Speaker Series – Get key insights on leadership that dealers can apply to improve their personal and business success.
- Super Session – See this lively conversation on what it will take to grow and diversify our industry for the future.
- 60+ workshop sessions – Get training for every dealership department and downloadable learning materials. Plus, translations are available in Spanish Portuguese and Chinese (Mandarin)!
The Auto Industry Event of the Year is still up and running, so take advantage of this unique opportunity to shop and learn at your own pace.