The countdown is on—NADA Show starts tomorrow! Each year, we share a rundown of what you’ll need to know to navigate all the excitement, valuable connections and amazing content happening at the Show. This year’s virtual experience is no different, and we’re breaking down all you’ll need to know before you go.
If you missed our live Orientation webinars, you may still view the recordings to help walk you through how everything will work at this year’s Show. Get a full breakdown of how to set up your profile, learn how to access workshops and Main Stage sessions, preview the NADA Expo, learn how to access franchise meetings, and more. Watch the Orientation video.
What to Pack
While there’s no travel required for our virtual Show, there are some key tools you’ll want to have handy before you log into the new Show platform. Check these items off on your list to be sure you’re Show-ready.
- Your Calendar – There’s so much to see, learn and do during all three days of the Show. Have your calendar handy to mark which sessions you want to see most. Remember that Franchise Meetings are only available live and will not be recorded for on-demand viewing. For other sessions you can’t make it to live, mark them for future viewing via on-demand.
- Your Store and Team Priorities – What tools and information would be most helpful for your dealership team right now? In need of a new CRM system? Need additional training on YouTube and Facebook selling? Have your list of priorities ready so you can easily search for these keywords on the Show platform and get recommendations for which sessions to attend and which exhibitors are offering the products you need.
- Your Web Browser – NADA Show’s virtual platform works across multiple browsers, including Chrome, Edge, Firefox, etc., but performs best with Chrome. To ensure success, make sure you are using the most updated version of your browser and have recently cleared your cache for optimal performance.
- Your Zoom App – Be sure that you have updated the most recent version of Zoom. You’ll need it to access some of the receptions and other meetings happening during the Show.
Registered attendees may log in to the Show platform before the Show begins to start exploring the Show.
- Email Address: Enter the unique email address you registered with online.
- Registration Confirmation ID: Enter in the registration confirmation number ID located in your registration confirmation. Note: Login items have already been sent to you via email. Search “NADA Show” in your email to locate.
- Single User Access: Remember that each login is intended for a single user. Sharing logins is not allowed and will result in any additional user being kicked off of the platform when a new person logs in with the same credentials. If you would like to register an additional team member, be sure to visit the attendee registration page.
Having trouble logging in? Please contact our Show Hotline at 800-527-1423 or email email@example.com.
10:30am – 6pm
11am – 6pm
11am – 5pm
Visit the Expo to search for your favorite companies, learn about new products, see the Show specials, and begin setting up meetings with exhibitors during the show. Search by product or service, or browse your favorite areas, including First-time Exhibitors, Digital Retailing, Product Demos and more. Learn more.
Learning at the Show – What to Expect
Main Stage Sessions – Our Keynote sessions take place Friday, Saturday and Sunday with inspiring info from industry experts and key business leaders. Plus, don’t miss the TIME Dealer of the Year presentation. Learn more.
Workshops & Education Sessions – More than 120 education sessions will dive into every trend, issue and update affecting dealerships today, including a preview of the new NADA Professional Series. Learn more.
Super Session – To make positive changes in the industry, we’re starting a conversation on “Diversity in Auto Retail” what it will take to grow and diversify our industry for the future. Learn more.
Distinguished Speaker Series – Take your business to the next level with our dynamic speakers who’ll discuss key solutions for your dealership. Learn more.
Dealer Franchise Meetings – Meet with auto manufacturers for the latest updates and get your questions answered. Note, these sessions will only premiere LIVE and will not be recorded for on-demand viewing. Learn more.
The Virtual Exchange – Attendees come together to brainstorm and problem-solve the most pressing questions dealers are facing today in these dealer-to-dealer discussions. Note, these sessions will only premiere LIVE and will not be recorded for on-demand viewing. Learn more.
Networking & Receptions
Network Now – This new matchmaking tool that will allow you to connect and meet with fellow attendees and exhibitors at the virtual Show. Set up your profile to get started connecting with exhibitors and fellow attendees. Learn more.
Receptions & Happy Hours – Attendees can network and engage with one another in one or more of the four virtual reception rooms. Each room hosts a different theme and activities, offering tons of ways to connect and have fun with fellow attendees in this virtual environment. Learn more.
- Opening Night Receptions
- NADA Academy Alumni & NextGen Reception
- Whiskey & Automotive Trivia Happy Hour, sponsored by Work Truck Solutions
- Blingo Bingo
- Flavor Explorers
- Wednesday Networking Happy Hours
- Women Driving Auto Retail Happy Hour, sponsored by Ally and CarGurus
- NADA PAC’s 2021 Virtual NextGen Reception —Beers and Bureaucracy: The Political Future Ahead
- Gamers Delight Happy Hour
- NADA Show 2021 Closing Reception (on the Main Stage)
Contests & Games
Collector Car Garage – This year, we invited NADA members to share a video of their favorite collector car for a chance to win $5,000 to be donated to a charity of their choice. View these amazing cars and vote for your favorites! Learn more.
NADA Prize Zone – Connecting with exhibitors virtually at NADA Show can score you major points! As you navigate the virtual Expo floor and shop the industry’s premier marketplace for dealers, you’ll have the opportunity to earn points and compete for badges that can mean serious prizes including $500 gift cards or free registration to the 2022 Show in Las Vegas! Learn more.
Still need a last-minute registration? Visit our website to snag a ticket now!
Join the #NADASHOW Conversation
Tune in to all of NADA’s social platforms for the latest real-time alerts, photos, and recaps and join the #NADASHOW conversation all week long.
- Facebook: National Automobile Dealers Association
- Twitter: @NADAUpdate
- Instagram: @NADA
- LinkedIn: National Automobile Dealers Association