Early access to NADA Show is now open, and that means attendees can begin exploring the virtual Show!
Set up your profile to help personalize your virtual experience and get custom recommendations based on your preferences. Select your favorite workshops and Main Stage sessions and mark your calendar for designated franchise meetings. Start browsing the Expo for preferred exhibitors and Show specials and begin setting meetings with exhibitors and fellow attendees.
Registered attendees will receive reminder emails today with login credentials to get started early with the virtual NADA Show platform.
Still need to register? Secure your spot to take advantage of all five pre-Show access days, online Feb. 4-8, before the official Show begins Feb. 9-11.
Learn How to Navigate the Show
Confused about how things will work? Don’t miss the NADA Show Orientation Sessions, which start today and provide a full breakdown of how to navigate this virtual platform.
You do not have to be registered to attend Show Orientation, so take advantage of this special look at what’s in store:
- NADA Show Orientation Webinar Session 1 – Feb 4, at 3pm EST (Webinar link, live at 3pm.)
- NADA Show Orientation Webinar Session 2 – Feb. 5, at 1pm EST (Webinar link, live at 1pm.)
Important Show Dates
Get the full rundown on How to Navigate the Show and keep these important dates in mind:
- Pre-Show Days: Feb. 4 – 8 – Registered attendees get access to special pre-Show days to browse the virtual Show platform, explore the Expo and begin setting meetings and adding preferred sessions to their calendars.
- Live Show Days: Feb. 9 – 11 – NADA Show 2021 is happening live, Tuesday, February 9 through Thursday, February 11, including Main Stage sessions, workshops, franchise meetings, NADA Expo and more.
- On-Demand Access: Through Apr. 11 – On-demand access to recorded sessions begins immediately after each session ends. Registered attendees may also access sessions on-demand after the Show, through Apr. 11.
Learn more and register today at nadashow.org and we’ll see you at the virtual Show!