Just as with our in-person Show, we’re offering Show Orientation sessions to help guide you through this amazing new digital experience. View our in-depth webinars that will teach you how each area of the Show will work, from workshops and keynote sessions to franchise meetings and exploring the Expo floor. We’ll break down how each session, reception, booth and room works, so there’s no guesswork.
You do not have to be registered to attend NADA Show orientation, so if you’re on the fence about registering, this is the full preview you’ve been waiting for!
NADA Show Orientation Dates
- NADA Show Orientation Webinar Session 1 – Feb 4, at 3pm EST (Webinar link, no registration required.)
- NADA Show Orientation Webinar Session 2 – Feb. 5, at 1pm EST (Webinar link, no registration required.)
Can’t make it during these times? No worries! We’ll be posting the recording for review on-demand after the first session airs.
What You’ll Learn at NADA Show Orientation
In this detailed webinar, we’ll go over:
- Getting started – Logging in and setting up your profile
- Navigating the virtual Show platform
- Using Network Now, the meetings, networking and matchmaking tool
- Exploring and shopping the virtual Expo
- Viewing the Main Stage and Live Stage sessions
- Viewing and engaging at workshop sessions
- Accessing franchise meetings
- Accessing on-demand sessions and past recordings
- Playing games and contests
- Enjoying receptions and happy hours
- Help desk and live assistance info
- Other frequently asked questions
Once you’ve taken the tour, we know you’ll want to register right away to go and see everything we’ve shown you in the webinar.
Get a head start on understanding the virtual platform by reviewing the A-Z Guide to NADA Show 2021. It features many of the platform areas and terms that will be reviewed during the Show Orientation webinar sessions.
NADA Show 2021 takes place Feb. 9-11, with special pre-Show access happening Feb. 4-8. Register today to take full advantage of everything the virtual NADA Show experience has to offer, and we’ll see you there!