If you’ve ever attended a NADA Show, you know that what truly makes it an event not to be missed is the opportunity to make important connections. As NADA set out to build this year’s Show into a virtual event, we knew the importance of maintaining that ability to connect with other important people in the auto industry as a crucial part of the Show experience.
There will be many ways to connect with fellow dealers, exhibitors and allied industry partners at our virtual Show, including networking receptions and happy hours, our Network Now matchmaking and meetings tool, virtual breakout rooms for industry discussions, and more. Learn about what we have in store for you this February as we bring the excitement of NADA Show 2021 to a screen near you.
Network Now is the new matchmaking tool that will allow you to connect and meet with fellow attendees and exhibitors at the virtual Show.
Here’s How it Works:
- Setting Up Profiles – Once the NADA Show platform is open; attendees can sign in using registration credentials and set-up their profiles.
- Before the Show – Before the Show kicks off, attendees will start engaging with fellow attendees and exhibitors. Beginning February 5-8, pre-event meeting scheduling allows attendees to get a jump on planning who they’ll connect with at the Show and Expo.
- During the Show – Once the Show kicks off, February 9-11, you’ll get personalized networking recommendations based on your profile selections. You’ll be able to set meetings and keep the conversation flowing with industry peers through chat and messaging functions.
- After the Show – Network Now ends February 12, but you’ll be able to continue your conversations and connections by linking to your Facebook or LinkedIn accounts to keep things going.
Learn more about the Network Now matchmaking tool.
Networking Receptions & Happy Hours
Get to know your fellow attendees, make new connections and have fun at our networking receptions and happy hours at this year’s NADA Show.
Tuesday, February 9
Opening Night Reception Breakouts, 5pm – 6pm EST
Wednesday, February 10
Networking Reception Breakouts, 5pm – 6pm EST
Women Driving Auto Retail Happy Hour, 5pm EST, Sponsored by Ally and CarGurus
Thursday, February 11
Closing Reception, 4:30pm – 5pm EST
Each day of the Show will feature tons of ways to connect and have fun with fellow attendees in this virtual environment, including:
- Breakout rooms for industry discussions
- The Collector Car Garage
- Games & Trivia
- Virtual bartender sessions
- Virtual chef demonstrations
- And more!
See the full details on NADA Show receptions and happy hours.
NADA Show 2021 takes place February 9-11. Register today to start planning your virtual NADA Show experience!