For NADA Show 2021, we’ve put together a virtual experience like no other, where attendees can make real connections with exhibitors, shop thousands of products in a variety of virtual booths and take advantage of Show Specials for significant cost savings.
With hundreds of exhibitors competing for your business, you’ll get access to excellent deals within each Expo category —Dealership Management, Dealership Process, Dealership Products and Lifestyle —including product discounts, volume discounts, free trial offers and free gifts with purchases.
Start planning your virtual Expo Experience now and get the most out of all that’s in store for attendees and exhibitors February 9-11, 2021.
- Step 1– Register online for exclusive access to the auto industry’s top marketplace of innovations and solutions – with hundreds of companies offering thousands of products and technologies.
- Step 2 – When you register, be sure to opt-in to the Networking Now “matchmaking” platform to get access to exhibit companies and their representatives before you visit their virtual booths within this intuitive virtual face-to-face experience.
- Step 3 – Get early access to the list of vendors where you’ll shop thousands of products and technologies and make valuable connections before the Show begins in February.
- Step 4 – During the three-day event, have fun with our Prize Zone that leads attendees through the virtual Expo experience with chances to win cash and prizes for making connections while searching for products and technologies.
- Step 5 – Visit the virtual booth platforms that fit your specific Expo action plan. View marketing collateral, connect directly with booth personnel, schedule a meeting, view demos, and drop a business card for follow-up.
- Step 6 – Be sure to stop by NADA Pavilion to learn more about the benefits of programs and services exclusive to NADA members to prepare you for the year of business ahead.
NADA is committed to creating a virtual Expo experience that offers real connections between attendees and exhibitors. The future is now in the auto industry, and new technologies and products are being used to connect dealerships to their customers and communities in new and exciting ways.
Register today and join us to experience the evolution at the NADA Show 2021!