NADA Show 2021 is bigger, better and jam-packed with keynote speakers, workshops and education sessions from which the entire dealership can benefit. How can everyone benefit? For the first time ever, NADA Show will be hosted virtually, and it will be an experience like nothing you’ve seen before. To register everyone at your dealership, click here for a group discount or click here for individual registrations.
This event regularly attracts more than twenty thousand of the best and brightest folks in the auto retail industry, including broad representation from OEMs and allied industry representatives. It is the single best opportunity to learn, network, browse exhibits, and engage with the overall industry each year. And with the host of new technologies combined into our state-of-the-art virtual event platform, this is one NADA Show that you won’t want to miss.
Along with an impressive list of keynote speakers, a live stage, and a virtual Expo with hundreds of exhibiting companies, the following are a few more highlights to look forward to:
- Franchise meetings will offer the opportunity to speak directly to automakers dealerships’ concerns during Q and A sessions and provide a chance to get to know other successful dealers under your brand.
- Workshops Sessions will feature intensive education opportunities with more than 60 sessions covering topics for every dealership department.
- The Virtual Exchange will facilitate peer-to-peer discussions bringing dealers together to brainstorm and problem-solve the most pressing issues in auto retail today.
- The Distinguished Speaker Series will provide dealership managers with five dynamic sessions, which will go beyond the traditional workshop tracks to discuss key topics in Leadership, Dealership Culture, Team Building and Personal Success.
- The Super Session will focus on “Diversity in Auto Retail,” bringing together a diverse group of experienced, next-generation automotive professionals to start a conversation on what it will take to grow and diversify our industry for the future.
Additionally, due to increased interest from international attendees, we will be offering closed-captioning translations for most sessions in both Spanish and Portuguese. Closed-captioning will be provided in English as well.
This year’s Show takes place Tuesday, February 9 through Thursday, February 11. We encourage you to reserve time on your calendar by registering early and sharing this info with colleagues so they can do the same.