The NADA Show is the Auto Industry Event of the Year where business gets done. Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, we remained optimistic and hopeful that we would be able to gather in person in New Orleans for NADA Show 2021.
But the coronavirus has been persistent, a second wave is predicted to coincide with flu season, and, as things stand, public health controls remain too restrictive to allow the show to go forward in person. Recognizing these realities, we are transitioning to a virtual Show.
New show dates for the virtual NADA Show 2021 are: Tuesday, Feb. 9 through Thursday, Feb. 11.
Exhibitors and Attendees alike will be able to utilize our new virtual show platform to plan and customize the Show experience that best fits their specific needs. The auto industry’s premier marketplace of innovations and solutions is a key component of this must-attend event! Get ready to plan and customize your NADA Expo booth experience the way you want:
- Select the booth platform that best aligns with your brand message and price point;
- Choose the product category that best identifies your offering and helps buyers effectively connect with your virtual booth representatives;
- Daily Expo-only dedicated time to spotlight exhibit hall activities and encourage increased engagement between attendees and exhibitors;
- A new spin on sponsorship opportunities and product demonstrations to complement and maximize your booth activities; and
- Unlimited access to education sessions included with your virtual booth experience.
There is still much more information to be shared in the coming weeks of all you can expect with this new virtual experience.
Companies already assigned booth space will be transitioned to the virtual platform and official notifications are going out in just a few days to current customers and canceled customers regarding the refund process. Hotel reservations and Badge registrations for current exhibiting companies will automatically be canceled.
More detailed information for exhibitors will be shared in the coming weeks. Visit nadashow.org to learn more and prepare to join us for the virtual experience.
We can’t wait to have your company at our first-ever virtual NADA Show.