At ATD Show 2020, there will be more ways than ever to make connections that can propel both your career and your dealership to the next level:
- ATD Welcome Reception – Hosted on the ATD Expo floor and sponsored by Shepherd Insurance, this event is a great way to connect with fellow dealers, manufacturers, OEMs and exhibitors to kick off the weekend in Las Vegas.
- Receptions and Hospitality Events – Each year there are dozens of networking receptions, happy hours and other events hosted by ATD and NADA. Events hosted by affiliates, truck and auto franchises, exhibitors and more, are all opportunities to meet the power players in your industry. Full hospitality schedule coming soon!
- ATD Show Education – Learn from the experts first hand about the hottest industry topics and trends. See the full schedule of ATD workshop sessions.
- ATD Exchange – Talk one-on-one with your dealer and manager peers at roundtable discussions and learn how they’re achieving success in today’s market. (Full schedule coming soon.)
- ATD Expo and NADA Expo – Meet representatives from more than 500 exhibiting companies at both the ATD Expo and the concurrently-running NADA Expo to learn about the latest products and innovations your dealership needs.
- Make Meetings – Connect with truck manufacturers directly on the latest updates for your brand.
- NADA and ATD Show Mobile App – Our show mobile app will allow you to connect with others while at the show, learn more about speakers and presenters and find companies that match your particular interests. (Coming soon!)
ATD Show takes place in Las Vegas, on Valentine’s Day Weekend, Feb. 14-17. Then, be sure to register for ATD Show 2020 today and secure your spot for the Commercial Truck Dealer Event of the Year.