NADA Show 2019 is just two days away, and this year’s show will be one to remember. Find out all of the must-know info to be prepared for this exciting weekend, January 24-27.
What to Pack
Mild temperatures are ahead in San Francisco. Check out the forecast and don’t forget your coat, it can get chilly at night! Highs will be in the low-60s and lows in the upper-40s, with a chance of showers while we are there.
The attire for the Show is business casual (remember, convention center rooms can get chilly), with the exception of some evening events and galas, where some choose to wear their favorite cocktail or evening attire.
Registration Desk – NADA Attendee Registration will be located in the West Lobby, Level 1 of Moscone Center. Please note, if you lose or forget your badge, you are allowed one free reprint. Any additional reprints will be charged $35.
Scan-N-Go Kiosks – Use the email registration confirmation you received to check in onsite at one of the Scan & Go counters. Use a printed confirmation or pull up info on your smartphone, just like scanning your boarding pass at the airport!
Attendee Registration Hours:
- Thur. 9:00am-6:00pm
- Fri. 7:30am-5:00pm
- Sat. 8:00am-5:00pm
- Sun. 8:00am-4:00pm
Learning at the Show – What to Expect
- Keynote Sessions – Our Keynote sessions take place Friday, Saturday and Sunday with inspiring info from industry experts and key business leaders. Plus, don’t miss the TIME Dealer of the Year presentation.
- Workshops & Education Sessions – More than 120 education sessions will dive into every trend, issue and update affecting dealerships today, including a preview of the new NADA Professional Series
- Distinguished Speaker Series – Take your business to the next level with our dynamic speakers who’ll discuss key solutions for your dealership.
- Social Connection Zone – An unbiased space to get your digital marketing questions answered, with rapid charging stations and mini sessions.
- NADA Pavilion – Learn more about the many features of being an NADA member, and make the most of all the exciting benefits.
- Dealer Franchise Meetings – Meet with auto manufacturers for the latest updates and get your questions answered.
- New Attendee Orientation – Is this your first time at NADA Show? Don’t miss the Orientation Workshop for an overview on how to navigate the activities and offerings this weekend on Thursday, Jan. 24 at 10:30am in Moscone West, Rooms 3006W-3008W.
Getting to Moscone Center
NADA will provide complimentary shuttle services for registered attendees to and from official NADA hotels and the Moscone Center. View the shuttle schedule and pickup locations on our website or on the mobile app for access right on your smartphone or tablet.
Download the NADA Show mobile app
See the full schedule, speaker information, exhibitor listings, interactive maps and more in the NADA Show app! Download the app from Google Play or the iTunes App Store. You’ll then be able to sync your MyPlanner itinerary for the weekend. Learn more.
Make Last-Minute Appointments with Exhibitors
There’s still time to set appointments with the exhibiting companies you want to visit. Use the MyPlanner event planning tool to search companies, read about their products and set up meeting times during the show. Learn more.
Follow NADA Show on Social Media
Tune in to all of NADA’s social platforms for the latest real-time alerts, photos, recaps and live-streamed events.
- Facebook: National Automobile Dealers Association
- Twitter: @NADAUpdate
- Instagram: @NADA
- Linkedin: National Automobile Dealers Association
Exploring San Francisco
Still need a last-minute registration? Visit our website to snag a ticket before it’s too late!
We’ll see you in San Francisco!