NADA Show 2018 will offer dozens of opportunities to earn CEUs through our workshops and education sessions.
A continuing education unit (CEU) is a measure used in continuing education programs to assist the professional to maintain his or her license in their profession. NADA CEUs can be applied toward college credit at Northwood University after completing Northwood University’s prior learning assessment–14 CEUs equal one college credit.
Certificates acknowledging CEU credits are awarded to participants, and a permanent CEU record of all NADA-generated CEUs is maintained by NADA.*
This year’s show will allow attendees to earn CEUs at the following levels:
- Each participant who attends a 60-minute workshop will be eligible to receive 0.10 CEU
- Each participant that attends a 90-minute workshop will be eligible to receive 0.15 CEU and
- Each participant that attends a 105-minute workshop will be worth 0.18 CEU.
To apply for CEUs from NADA Show 2018, attendees will need to:
- Attend a workshop session and have badge scanned.
- After the show, attendees will be sent a link to the CEU site.
- Sign in using your badge number.
- Complete the survey.
- Download your certificate.
For more information on how members can earn CEUs through NADA Academy Certificate Programs, Academy Programs and Records of Individual Achievement, visit the NADA Show website.
*This record is available upon request.