ATD Show 2018 will deliver General Sessions that boast experts from all facets of the commercial truck industry. Successful dealers and leaders, experts on regulatory affairs, tax and legislation, industry researchers and analysts and more come together to offer insights into the heartbeat of the truck industry, both today and in the future.
The General Session and Luncheon format also allows for ATD Show attendees to get to know their peers and enjoy hospitality from our event sponsors.
Here’s a peek at this year’s session speakers. View their bios and more info on the ATD Show website.
Friday General Session and Luncheon, March 23, sponsored by Cummins & Eaton
Chairman’s address with the Legislative and Regulatory landscape update, featuring the Truck Dealer of the Year award presentation.
- Steve Parker, ATD Chairman
- Doug Greenhaus, NADA Chief Regulatory Counsel, Environment, Health and Safety
- Paul Metrey, NADA VP of Regulatory Affairs and Chief Regulatory Counsel, Financial Services, Privacy and Tax
- Brad Miller, NADA Director of Legal and Regulatory Affairs
- Laura Perrotta, NADA Senior Director of Legislative Affairs
Saturday General Session and Luncheon, March 24, sponsored by Meritor
ACT researchers discuss the reveal of ATD’s new study, Commercial Truck Dealer Future Landscape, and what the findings will mean over the next decade. They will explore managing through the quickening pace of change, as well as its impact on dealers’ businesses.
- Jodie Teuton, Incoming ATD Chairwoman
- Jim Meil, Principal, Industry Analysis, ACT Research
- Steve Tam, Vice President, ACT Research
- Kenny Vieth, President and Senior Analyst, ACT Research
View the full weekend schedule of events and see what’s in store on the ATD Show 2018 website.
Still need to register for ATD Show 2018? Register today and secure your spot for this can’t-miss weekend of events in Las Vegas, March 22-25.