The American Truck Dealers (ATD), Heavy Duty Trucking magazine and Procede Software today announced the nominees for the 2018 Truck Dealer of the Year – a national award that recognizes commercial-truck dealers for business performance, industry leadership and community service.
The seven nominees for 2018 are:
- Joseph Alosa Sr., president/CEO of New England Kenworth in Concord, N.H.;
- John Arscott, CEO of The Pete Store in Baltimore, Md.;
- Mark Bergey, president of Bergey’s Truck Centers in Souderton, Pa.;
- Richard Reynolds, president of Peach State Truck Center in Norcross, Ga.;
- Jon Vandehey, president/CEO of Mid-State Truck Service in Marshfield, Wis.;
- Lee White II, president of Old River Companies in South Richland, Miss.; and
- Craig Young, president of Young Truck Sales in Canton, Ohio.
The nominees were selected by state, metro and national association leaders.
A panel of professors from Indiana University’s Kelley School of Business will evaluate the nominees on dealership performance, industry leadership, civic contributions and community service.
The winner and runner-up will be announced during the 55th annual ATD Show (formerly the ATD Convention & Expo) in Las Vegas, which runs from Thursday, March 22, through Sunday, March 25, 2018. The four-day event runs concurrently with NADA Show 2018.
For more information, visit www.atdshow.org.